1. The Love Every Play Gym – This play gym is seriously incredible. There are 4 different zones to promote learning of: textures, colors, sounds, and hiding and finding. Teddy loves playing on this! I never feel guilty leaving him on this play gym because it is truly educational. Not to mention – for a play gym, it’s not too bad on the eyes!
2. 4moms High Chair – OMG. What would I do without this thing? The beauty of this high chair is that is is CLEANABLE and MAGNETIC! You can, with one hand, take off the magnetic tray and put your baby inside. You can then just wipe away the mess that is bound to happen during feeding! The dishes are also magnetic! Meaning, your baby can’t knock over their food anymore! It is also so sleek looking – I keep it in my kitchen and it blends perfectly.
3. 4moms Breeze Play Yard – I think the 4moms brand just has my heart. I swear they REALLY know what they’re doing! This play yard amazes me. You literally just press down and the whole thing pops open like magic! When you’re done, you simply pull up on a lever and the whole thing folds up perfectly. Great for travel. Until he can stand, I added a play mat inside the play yard and he stays pretty occupied while I cook dinner or do the laundry.
4. Clip on Stroller Fan – It took me way too long to buy this! This fan has a rechargeable battery and simply clips on the stroller to cool off your baby. I love it! The fan is pretty powerful at full speed which impressed me. Very affordable too!
5. Teething Necklace – Another item I purchased way too late! Teddy is always pulling at my hair or necklace. What a great way to distract him with something he can actually put into his mouth!
6. Inglesina Table Chair with Tray – This magic little seat attaches to most table tops for an instant high chair. I bought this for when we eat out at restaurants to avoid the germ infested high chairs they provide. I’m also going to bring it to my parents house so Teddy can eat with us at the table! The tray just snaps on for a clean, wipe-able eating surface. I’ts so fun!
7. Comotomo Bottles – I just tried one of these bottles for the first time last week and WOW! They are pretty dang cool. The nipple is designed for breastfeeding babies who are transitioning to the bottle. Teddy took it the first time I gave it to him. My favorite part is the body of the bottle is squeezable silicone! Teddy likes holding it and can squeeze it almost like a toy when he’s finished eating. Ordering more asap!
8. Sit Me Up Chair – This is seriously the perfect chair to buy if you want your baby to strengthen their neck muscles and hold up their head. Teddy took a while to hold his head up and I wish I knew about this chair sooner. It provides just the right amount of neck support. I put all his favorite play toys on the tray and he’s always occupied for a solid 15 minutes. Which, in mom time, is totally a load of laundry!
9. Jumper! So, I have a confession to make. Teddy doesn’t jump. Like, ever. He just kind of slams his feet on the ground like a crazy. He LOVES this thing though! He’s fascinated by all of the lights and sounds. If he’s crying I find that he stops as soon as I place him inside. As he gets older he enjoys it more and more!
10. TOYS! I’ve linked some of Teddy’s favorite toys. He didn’t bother with most of them when he was younger but lately he’s SO into them! Funny how they change so quickly.